Time flies, and this same time waits for no man on this earth. Be you a rich man, a poor man or a middle class-range person, you cannot have control over time, since it moves accordingly and non-stoppable.
Tsali Isaac, you celebrate today and internet itself is a witness to your birthday celebration. Thousand words are even shorter to express how we built our friendship and stood on a stronger relationship from ages. The internet has brought us under one umbrella to embrace more to our hidden careers and passions. We no longer friends but brothers.
On this special occasion in your life, I wish you a birthday and great moments of celebration as today marks no other special day but — your Birthday!
- The times I was happy and times I was sad.
- The times I gained and the times I lost.
- The times I was judged and criticized by too many and the times I was celebrated by only a few.
- The times I loved and the times I could not love.
- The times I fell and the times I picked myself up.
- The times I made mistakes and the times I did it right.
- The times I felt alone and the times I felt complete.
- The times I was married and the times I was not.
- The times I did not have anyone and the times I had a family.
- The times I thought I had it all and the times I thought I had none.
- The times I thought I knew it all and the times I knew nothing.
- The times I blamed the world and the times I blamed myself.
- The times I thought I could fix things and the times I knew I could not.
- The times I could have died and the times I was saved.
- The times I cried and the times I smiled.
Happy Birthday to Tsali Kwabena Isaac.
Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!
Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!
Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
Wishing you long life, prosperity and greatness in life from this special day.
Amen to all your wishes and heart desires throughout your life.